Customers Also Bought
The Mariner Submersible Digital Scale is a weight scale designed to handle wet hospital materials, with the precise measurement options medical professionals need. As it is completely submersible, with a backlit LCD display and an 80-hour rechargeable battery pack, the Detecto Scale delivers reliable and adaptable user experience.
Mariner Submersible Digital Scale Product Overview
The Mariner Digital Scale is designed to be used to measure fluids and material together, eg chux underpads, lap sponges, adult and children diapers, and organs. I can be used in clinical procedures to measure blood loss, and it’s Tare functionality lets hospital staff know the weight of the fluids in the bowl while dry materials, such as diapers or underpads remain on the scale. This helps with clean up and saves precious care time on measuring fluid weight.
The Mariner Scale is made from stainless steel and is IP67-rated for water protection with a watertight AC power plug. Its display is a one-inch high blue LCD display that is easily read is dark or dimly lit areas. With an 80-hour battery pack life, the scale shuts off automatically when not in use. This maximizes the time between charges and means the scale can be moved and set up easily wherever it is needed.
How and When to Use Detecto Digital Scale
The Detecto scale and Utility bowl are designed to hold fluids and dry items used to hold them, such as underpads. Properly placed, fluids can be weighed up to a 1 gram or 0.1 oz degree of accuracy. It is important to remember some points to get the most use out of the scale.Weighing equipment and Fluids
- Press the ON/OFF key to turn on
- Select the desired weight capacity
- Drain fluids into the Utility bowl, with or without dry materials (dry materials will depend on your Tare settings, explained below.)
- To set the Tare weight, simply place the desired dry item, such as a sponge, in the utility bowl on the scale. Then press the Tare button to zero the weight display. The tare button can now be used to remove the weight of a dry sponge from measurement to get the accurate weight of the fluid.
- After the weight has been measured, be sure to properly clean and sanitize the scale and bowl. Both can be submerged to make this process easier.
- The scale and bowl have a 12lb capacity
- There are 6 different weight capacity display settings:
- 5,500 g x 1 g / 12 lb x 0.005 lb / 192 oz x 0.05 oz / 192 oz x 1/8 oz / 12 lb x 1/8 oz / 12 lb x 0.1 oz
- The scale should not be cleaned in a dishwasher
- The battery pack should be recharged with the power charger (included) as needed.
- Accurately weigh liquids to 1 gram
- Submersible, stainless steel build
- 6 different weight capacities
- Raised buttons on upward facing display
- Backlit LCD Blut Light
- 80-hour rechargeable battery pack
- 4.6 Inch deep weighing bowl
- Model: WPS12UT
- Bowl Dimensions: 13.6 W x 13.6 L x 4.6 H inches
- Power: AC Adapter power cable included/li>
- Feet: 6 rubber pads
- Enclosure Rating: IP67
- Storage temp: 40° to 140°F
- Operating Temp: 40° to 105°F
- Shipping weight: 7.6 lbs
- Net weight: 4.6 lbs
- UPC Code: 809161317404
Resources and Documents
- Additional Information