DermaBond Advanced is a topical skin adhesive or skin glue used to bond wound skin edges together. It is used to bind surgical incisions, punctures and lacerations. It may be used in conjunction with deep dermal stitches. This super glue for cuts is contained in an easy-to-use applicator to provide precise application for both wide and fine seams. The applicator is designed in a pen shape with a crushable ampoule. It is pre-filled within a plastic applicator packaged for sale in an easy peel blister package to maintain sterility until opened. DermaBond medical glue adds 75% more strength to wound closure that just sutures alone.
- Dermabond skin glue is a wound glue for topical application.
- Medical super glue.
- Medical super glue for cuts.
- Topical adhesive.
- Easy-to-use applicator.
- Wide and fine seams.
- Provides a microbial barrier.
- 72 hour protection.
- Sloughs off in 5 to 10 days.
- Pre-filled, single use applicator.
- Pen style applicator.
- Product Number: DNX12.
- Size: 0.7 mL.
- Active Ingredient: 2-Octyl Cynaoacylate.
- Application: Topical Skin Adhesive.
- Tip: Precision Applicator Tip.
- State: Liquid.
- Brand: Dermabond Advanced.
- Manufacturer: Ethicon.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Johnson & Johnson
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!