Derma Sciences DKC20053 Non-Adherent, Impregnated 1 x 36 Inch Petrolatum Gauze Dressing is a long petrolatum gauze that's soft, conformable to the wound bed and can be applied and removed without harming the user or applicant. Designed for packing of full-thickness wounds, the dressing is impregnated with a jelly substance to make the wound area more conducive to healing. Because it doesn't stick to the skin there won't be any pain coming from the wound bed or the patient once applied. Non-Adherent makes it easier to take off than other bandages including the ones with borders.
Each dressing is available in a 1-inch x 36 inch size, making it a better choice to use against longer dermal wounds. Indications for the gauze dressing includes management of full-thickness chronic wounds such as stage 2-4 pressure ulcers, tunneling wounds and non-infected wounds. To avoid allergic reactions, these are not made with any latex.
Product Features and Benefits
- Soft and Conformable to the Wound Bed
- Able to Sustain a Moisture Environment
- Thin, Soft Materials Maximizes Coverage
- Petrolatum Jelly Aids in Wound Recovery
- Non-Adherent for Easy Application/Removal
- Great Size for Longer Wounds or for Packing
- Manufacturer: Derma Sciences
- Application: Non-Adherent Dressing
- Usage: Dermal Wounds and Abrasions
- Material: Petrolatum
- Size: 1 Inch x 36 Inches
- Product Number: DKC20053
- HCPCS: A6266
- Stage II-IV Pressure Ulcers
- Tunneling Wounds
- Non-Infected Wounds
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Derma Sciences Latex Free Latex-Free Size 1 x 36 Inch Sterility Sterile Woven / Non-Woven Non-Woven Material Poly Blend
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!