Customers Also Bought
Derma Sciences DKC20049 Non-Adherent, Impregnated 1/2 x 72 Inch Petrolatum Gauze Dressing is a gauze dressing specifically available for packing full thickness wounds. With the added ability to provide and sustain a moist environment, the packing gauze is very conducive to wound healing. This thinly-made but soft gauze is covered with white petrolatum, or petroleum jelly, to further aid in the recovery process. As a non-adherent dressing, these can be removed any time without causing trauma to the wound bed and the person using it.
Each petrolatum packed dressing comes in 1/2-inch x 72 inches in size, making it a better choice to use against longer dermal wounds. Indications for the gauze dressing includes management of full-thickness chronic wounds such as stage 2-4 pressure ulcers, tunneling wounds and non-infected wounds. To avoid allergic reactions, these are not made with any latex.
Product Features and Benefits
- Packs Full Thickness Wounds to aid Healing
- Provides and Sustains a Moist Environment
- Made of Thin, Soft Materials for Coverage
- Covered in Petrolatum Jelly for Recovery
- Non-Adherent so it can be Lifted Anytime
- Size is Perfect for Longer Styled Wounds
- Manufacturer: Derma Sciences
- Application: Non-Adherent Dressing
- Usage: Dermal Wounds and Abrasions
- Material: Petrolatum
- Size: 1/2 Inch x 72 Inches
- Product Number: DKC20049
- HCPCS: A6266
- Stage II-IV Pressure Ulcers
- Tunneling Wounds
- Non-Infected Wounds
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!