Customers Also Bought
DetailsRollator features that make it easy for day-to-day use are worth the investment. The Deluxe Rollator, by Roscoe Medical, provides some convenient features and accessories that will make rolling and sitting easy to do with a device that will prove valuable for a busy lifestyle.
The Deluxe Rollator includes four eight-inch wheels with locking mechanisms. The wheels also are detachable to reduce storage space. They come with a quick-release, so no tools are needed. At the top of this mobility aid are two handholds with looped brake levers. The user simply walks and rolls, braking to help slow down or stop. When a rest break is needed, the wheel locks can easily be engaged and the user can have a seat without worry of it rolling.
The seating surface is 13 inches wide and has a cushioned backrest for safety. In front of the seat is a convenient wire basket for storing personal items. The aluminum frame is durable and strong, but also lightweight. The whole unit will fold up and the back rest will detach for easy storage and transport.
This useful rollator walker comes in two color choices: blue and red. It has a limited warranty with Roscoe Medical. It will hold weight up to 250 lbs. It stands 23.25 inches in height from floor to seat and has an adjustable handhold height of 35-39 inches.
Transport Rollator Features and Benefits
- This rollator comes with four wheels that glide along flat surfaces.
- The frame is made of light, durable aluminum tubing.
- It comes with two, loop-style hand brakes.
- The walker will fold up flat for transport and storage.
- The rollator has a built-in seat and backrest with fold-out foot rests.
- It has a wife basket under the seat.
- The wheels will lock and stay in place when needed.
Transport Rollator Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: ROS-KDR8B (Blue), and ROS-KDR8R (Red)
- Manufacturer: Roscoe Medical
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Unit Width: 20 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Adjustable Handle Length: 34.25 Inch - 39 Inch
- Seat Measurements:
- Width: 13.5 Inch
- Depth: 14 Inch
- HCPCS: E0143, E0156 (For Seat)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame and 90 Days on Parts
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Roscoe Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
The wide seat is comfortable for when I need to stop and rest. The padding on the seat and back rest are sufficient for short resting periods, but certainly do not replace the comfort of a wheelchair. I find the brakes useful for when I need to stop and rest.
The Roscoe Rollator comes with a basket for storage, but I find it a bit weird to use with it sticking out front, like on a bicycle, for all to see. I have found myself using it occasionally even though I am not a fan of it. The wheels are big enough to make most small obstacles easy to negotiate.