Other Uplift Technologies product(s)
Day-Light Sky is a small combination task light - therapy light used for the treatment for Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). Manufactured by Uplift Technologies, the Day Light Sky is used to alleviate winter blues symptoms experienced with the reduction in daylight during the fall and winter months. Many use this Therapy Light year round to help with sleep related issues, jet lag, low energy, and shift work issues. DayLight Sky Lights conform to all standards set by Light Therapy experts. The DayLight Sky provides the recommended 10,000 lux light dosage. Day-Light Sky Light Therapy Lamps are 100% UV-filtered for safety. With 20 to 30 minutes exposure each morning SAD patients can significantly improve energy levels and regulate sleep patterns. Two-compact fluorescent light tubes (4,000 Kelvin) deliver 10,000 lux at 12 inches for light therapy usage. The Day Light Sky also has a two-way switch, allowing alternative 2-bulb, 5,000 lux setting.
Day-Light Sky Therapy Light Features & Benefits
- Smaller profile than the Day-Light Classic Therapy Light.
- 10,000 lux for maximum therapeutic service.
- White diffusing lens which eliminates glare and evenly distributes the light.
- Safe Therapy Light with UV filter.
- Task and therapy light designed into one lamp.
- Flicker free, high efficiency lamp.
- Comes with two adjustable light settings.
- Emits balanced white light for eye safety.
Uplift Day-Light Sky Therapy Light Specifications
- Day-Light Sky Product ID Number: DL2000.
- Light Enclosure Width: 2.75"
- Light Enclosure Height: 13.69"
- Light Enclosure Length:: 10.38"
- Height Range on Legs: 25" to 27.25"
- Weight: 68.2 lbs.
- Electronic Ballasts: Instant on, no flicker.
- Lens Material: High-impact polycarbonate.
- Two-way Switch: 5,000 lux or 10,000 lux.
- Light tubes: 2 x 3655 Watt Compact Fluorescent.
- 4,000 Kelvin color temperature.
- Manufacturer: Uplift Technologies.
- Uplift Technology Day-Light Sky Warranty: 5 years limited.
Day-Light Sky Light Therapy Lamp Assembly Instructions
Day-Light Sky Light Therapy Lamp Information
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Carex Sub Brand Uplift Technologies
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!