Customers Also Bought
Daily Wear Pouch Covers are a Cotton/Poly blend of soft, durable fabric which is available in four solid colors. These are White, Pink, Grey and Tan, while the back of the cover is white, and is 100% machine wash and dry.
The opening in the back of the cover is sized to allow easy application of the cover to the pouch. The cover must be removed to allow access to drain the pouch.
Sizing for the opening is available to allow the cover to fit the following ostomy pouches:
Length of the pouch cover is 9" and will provide adequate support and coverage of an ostomy pouch up to 12".
These Pouch Coves will work with all major brands of ostomy pouching systems. (Hollister, Convatec, Coloplast, Nu-hope,) to name a few.
Benefits to the Ostomate:
The closed end design will aid and add a level of comfort to the ostomate in the following ways:
- Since the cover has a closed end, it keeps the closure of the pouch from sticking the ostomate in the leg or some other part of the ostomate's anatomy.
- As the pouch fills up the cover will support the pouch while the pouch supports the cover.
- Since the pouch is completely enclosed, if there should be a leak with the ostomy pouching system, there is an added layer of protection between the pouch and the ostomate's clothing.
- Cover Size: Small
- Pouch Flange Size Range: 3/4 to 2-1/4 Inch
- One Piece Cut-to-fit Size: up to 2-1/2 Inch
Directions for Wearing
- Begin with an empty pouch.
- Gather the end of the pouch and insert it into the back of the opening in the cover.
- Slide the cover up and over the pouch as if putting on a slip cover.
- Guide the opening of the cover so that it resides where the pouch and the barrier (flange) are connected. (On a one piece system, this would be where the pouch and barrier are factory sealed.
- Ensure that the upper edge of the pouch is inside the upper area of the cover above the opening on the back.
- Simply pull the cover from the top of the pouch and slide the cover off the pouch.
- Additional Information