Customers Also Bought
Cutimed Sorbact Wound Contact Layer or WCL is a primary dressing to keep the wound clean and prevent infection. This dressing is made of an acetate fabric that has been impregnated with Sorbact DACC technology. This technology works physically instead of chemically like silver dressings and other antimicrobial dressings to inactivate and bind the bacteria. Because the bacteria is bound to the dressing, it is pulled out of the wound when the dressing is changed. This reduces the bacterial load for more effective healing. Also, because the bacteria is dealt with physically, the cell walls are kept intact for a more natural healing procedure.
You will want to use some kind of cover such as a secondary dressing or the Adhesive Dressing Cover from Derma Sciences to secure the WCL in place.
Cutimed Sorbact Wound Contact Layer Features and Benefits
- Acetate Fabric is Impregnated with DACC Technology
- DACC Technology Uses Physical Properties Instead of Chemical Agents
- Binds Bacteria for Removal with Dressing Changes
- Cell Walls are Maintained for Natural Healing
- Product Number: 7266200, 726201, 7266202, 7266203
- Length: 3, 4, 6, 8 Inch
- Width: 2, 4, 6 Inch
- HCPCS: A6206 (7266200, 7266201), A6207 (7266202, 7266203)
- Brand: Cutimed
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BSN Medical Sub Brand Cutimed
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!