Other CURITY product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Curity Ultramer Foley Catheter Trays come with the items you need to comfortably insert a Foley Catheter with Coude Tip. Manufactured by Kendall, the Curity Ultramer Foley Catheter Tray with Coude Tip Catheter is a 2-way Foley Catheter with a 5 cc balloon. The Curity Ultramer Foley Catheter Trays come with exam gloves, CSR wrap, fenestrated drape, underpad, tubing, forceps and more!
Other catheter options for the Ultramer Foley Catheter Trays include catheters with Needle Sample Ports or with Needleless Sample Ports; Enclosed Drain Spout or without Enclosed Drain Spout. The Curity Ultramer Foley Catheter Trays also are available with a Ultramer Foley Latex Catheter or with a Ultramer Foley Silicone Catheter. Vitality Medical carries a variety of Catheter Insertion Trays to meet your needs.
Kendall Curity Ultramer Foley Catheter Trays Components
- 2000mL Drain Bag with Anti Reflux Device.
- Fenestrated Drape
- Nitrile Exam Glove
- Prepping Balls
- 10 cc Prefilled Sterile Water Inflation Syringe
- Bellow Lubricant Syringe
- Povidone Iodine Solution
- Specimen Container with Label
- Needleless Sample Port
- 48 Inch Tubing
- Latex Catheter with Coude Tip
Kendall Curity Ultramer Foley Catheter Trays with 2 Way Hydrogel Coated Catheter with Coude Tip Features & Benefits
- Comes with Latex Catheter with Coude Tip.
- Drain Bag comes with Mono-Flo Anti-Reflux Device.
- Drain Bag comes with Splashguard II Drain Spout.
Kendall Curity Ultramer Foley Catheter Trays with 2 Way Hydrogel Coated Catheter with Coude Tip Specifications
- Kendall Curity Ultramer Foley Catheter Trays with 2 Way Hydrogel Coated Catheter with Coude Tip Product Numbers: 6165C.
- French Size: 16 French.
- Length: 17 Inch.
- Balloon Size: 5 cc.
- Application: Indwelling Catheter Trays.
- Catheter Type: Latex with Coude Tip.
- Prop65: Yes.
- Manufacturer: Kendall.
- Brand: Curity.
- HCPCS Code: A4314.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand CURITY
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history