Customers Also Bought
CURAD Stretch Vinyl Exam Gloves are latex-free. This makes them safe to use with patients that are sensitive to latex. Instead of latex, these gloves are made from an advanced formulation stretch vinyl. This vinyl is designed to conform to your hand to increase your touch sensitivity. Also, these gloves are easy to put on and take off to save you time. They are tapered at the cuff too in order to minimize the risk of the cuff rolling back down. If the cuff rolls down, it can be a nuisance as well as increase risk of objects getting inside the glove.
CURAD Stretch Vinyl Exam Gloves Features and Benefits
- Tapered at Cuff to Reduce Risk of Roll Down
- Easy to Don and Doff to Save Time
- Advanced Formulation Stretch Vinyl Conforms to Hand for Improved Touch Sensitivity
- Safe to Use on Patients with Latex Sensitivities
- Product Number: CUR9224, CUR9225, CUR9226, CUR9227
- Color: Cream
- Material: Vinyl
- Cuff Type: Beaded
- Finger Thickness: 5.9 mil
- Palm Thickness: 5.1 mil
- Texture: Smooth
- Manufacturer: MedLine
- Additional Information
Manufacturer MedLine Color Cream Powdered Powder Free Sterility Non-Sterile Surface Smooth Thickness 5.1 mil
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history