Vitality Medical’s Response to COVID-19
It’s about you. At Vitality Medical – our job is you, and meeting your medical supply needs. The coronavirus situation has placed tremendous demands on the global medical products supply chain, and demand continues to outstrip supply. We’re working tirelessly to source, secure and ship products to our customers. Currently, there are unavoidable shortages and delays beyond our control, and we ask for your patience as our teams continue to work for you.
It's about us. We’re committed to keeping our employees and their families safe during what is now being called the COVID-19 pandemic.
What we’re doing:
- We wear masks.
- We wash and sanitize our hands regularly.
- We are practicing social distancing by limiting in-house staffing.
- We've increased the frequency of sanitization of our office and warehouse space.
- We limit the number of employees who are around our inventory.
We invite you to:
- Order online
- Contact us through our website’s Contact Us page for the quickest reply
- Email us at [email protected]
- Please allow a minimum of 24 business hours for an initial response, and up to 48 business hours for response on returns
For the last twenty years we’ve worked to provide outstanding products and support. We sincerely appreciate the continued opportunity we have to serve our valued customers and work with our fantastic employees.
Brad Packer President/CEO