Customers Also Bought
NYOrtho Convoluted Gel-Foam Cushion offers exceptional comfort and skin protection for individuals at risk for pressure ulcers. Sitting in a wheelchair for long periods can be uncomfortable and even cause blood circulation issues that leads to skin breakdown and ulcers. Wheelchair cushions not only add softness but distribute weight to relieve pressure and discomfort. NYOrtho achieves this and more with its high-density convoluted foam shell surrounding a dual chambered gel insert. The convoluted foam improves air flow so that as the air circulates preventing heat buildup so individual stays cool. The gel core is dual-chambered to prevent leakage while it molds to the user to relieve pressure to sensitive skin. This support also promotes better positioning and posture.
This improved wheelchair cushion is protected by a fluid-resistant cover that's low shearing and has built-in anti-microbial properties. It's also flame retardant to meet CA 117-2013 safety standards. In addition, the cover's underside is slip-resistant and with the quick-release straps, it can secure to the wheelchair to ensure it will stay in place. Choose from three popular sizes of the NYOrtho 9595-CGL Series Convoluted Gel Foam Wheelchair Cushion. All cushions are 3 inches thick and span 16 x 16, 18 x 16 and 20 x 18 inches.
NYOrtho offers other long-term wheelchair seating solutions for sensitive skin. You may want to check out Wheelchair Comfort Seat Water-Resistant Cushion that adds comfort to arm rests and back as well with a micro-fiber filling.
Features and Benefits
- Foam and Gel Effectively Distributes Sitting Pressure to Prevent Ulcers
- Dual-Chamber Gel Relieves Pressure and Maintains its Shape
- High Density Foam Creates Air Circulations and Softness
- Promotes Proper Positioning
- Anti-Slip Bottom Cover
- Made in the USA
- Cover Wipes Down and is Antimicrobial
- Cover is Flame Retardant to Meet CA 117-2013 Safety Standards
- Manufacturer: NYOrtho
- Product Numbers: 9595-CGL-161603, 9595-CGL-181603, 9595-CGL-201803
- Size Options: 16 x 16, 18 x 16, 20 x 18 Inches
- Depth: 3 Inches
- Quantity: Each
- Material: Gel-Foam
- Foam Type: High Density Convoluted
- Application: Wheelchair Cushion to Prevent Pressure Ulcers
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Meets CA 117-2013
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!