Customers Also Bought
Gel cushions are effective cushions for wheelchair users who require comfort. The Convo-Gel Cushion, by Drive Medical, is a hybrid cushion with both high-density foam and gel within its core. It is made for wheelchair users who need a therapeutic seat or wheelchair cushion that is comfortable and will distribute pressure as to not create skin sores.
This seat cushion is unusually thick at three inches. The gel is kept in two chambers that are strategically placed in the pad to ergonomically support the user. The Convo-Gel Cushion Cushion is designed to redistribute pressure through its unique design and incorporation of both high-density foam and gel. It will assist in the prevention of pressure ulcers while providing the ultimate in comfort. This Drive Medical wheelchair cushion stores the gel in a dual chamber bladder to fit and conform to every individual.
The Convo-Gel Cushion wheelchair cushion comes with a low-shear stretch cover with tie straps to tie it to the wheelchair frame securely. The pad bottom material is vinyl and provides waterproof protection. This pad comes in many different dimensions to fit nearly all wheelchair seat shapes.
Convo-Gel Cushion Features and Benefits
- The gel pads will redistribute weight as to prevent skin irritation and pressure sores.
- The material integrates high-density foam and gel.
- The gel is ergonomically placed in two chambers.
- The cushion has ties in the back to attach to the wheelchair frame.
- The cover fabric resists moisture.
Convo-Gel Cushion Specifications
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs for 20 Inch; Up to 500 lbs for 22 Inch Seat
- Cover Material: Stretch Nylon
- HCPCS: E2601
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Product Numbers: 8049-U1, 8049-U2, 8049-U3, 8049-U4, 8049-U5, 8049-U6, 8049-U7, 8049-U8, 8049-U9, and 8049-U10
- Additional Information