Other Natura product(s)
- Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening and Tan Tape Collar
- Natura Drainable Pouch Transparent with 1-Sided Comfort Panel
- Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening
- Drainable Pouch with 2-Sided Comfort Panel and Tail Clip - Opaque
- Drainable Pouch Opaque with 1-Sided Comfort Panel
- Natura Durahesive extended wear Skin Barriers
Customers Also Bought
SUR-FIT Natura Drainable Pouch, manufactured by ConvaTec, is a reliable, drainable bag for a two-piece ostomy system.
When connected to a Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier, this dependable ostomy bag offers a series of audible "clicks," which relays a sense of security and confidence.
Featuring an uncomplicated snap-off, snap-on design, this ostomy bag allows users to instantly and effortlessly change the pouch without separating the skin barrier from your integument. When you are ready to change the skin barrier, make sure to utilize an adhesive remover, as many individuals find it helpful.
In addition to being able to quickly change the bag, the SUR-FIT Natura 12 Inch Drainable Ostomy Pouch features a double-sided soft, fabric-like comfort panel. This drainable ostomy pouch, furthermore, offers streamlined body contour panels, a low-profile design, and less headroom, which evens the pouch's content more uniformly and away from the stoma.
These drainable pouches also feature InvisiClose technology, a tail closure system and advanced air filter. InvisiClose is a "clipless" tail closure that provides double security, increased ease of drainage, comfort, and cleanliness.
The easy-to-open outlet end strips and tail design also help to control flow and significantly reduce spattering. The locking mechanism, additionally, offers a security flap for additional peace of mind.
SUR-FIT Natura 12 Inch Ostomy Pouch comes with ten complimentary filter covers per box. These advanced filters are designed to let gases through while simultaneously repelling liquids.
Order now and feel secure and confident with your ostomy system today!
SUR-FIT Natura Drainable Pouch Features and Benefits
- 20 complimentary filter covers per box.
- Audible security.
- Drainable pouch.
- Easy snap-off/snap-on design.
- Evenly distributes pouch content.
- Locking mechanism offers peace of mind.
- Low-profile design.
- Streamlined body.
- Two-sided comfort panel.
- Users are able to quickly change pouches.
SUR-FIT Natura Drainable Pouch Specifications
- Product Numbers: 411309, 411310, 411311, and 411312.
- Color: Opaque.
- Size: 12 inches.
- Application: To contain contents from an ostomy.
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec.
- HCPCS Code: A4425.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history