Other Natura product(s)
- Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening and Tan Tape Collar
- Natura Drainable Pouch Transparent with 1-Sided Comfort Panel
- Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening
- Drainable Pouch with 2-Sided Comfort Panel and Tail Clip - Opaque
- Drainable Pouch Opaque with 1-Sided Comfort Panel
- Natura Durahesive extended wear Skin Barriers
Customers Also Bought
SUR-FIT Natura Drainable Pouch, manufactured by ConvaTec, is a reliable bag for a two-piece ostomy system.
When coupled with a Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier, this dependable ostomy pouch signals a secure and accurate closure with a sequence of audible "clicks."
Featuring a straightforward snap-off, snap-on design, this ostomy pouch allows users to quickly and easily change the pouch without removing the skin barrier from the integument. When you are ready to replace the skin barrier, make sure to use an adhesive remover.
In addition to being able to promptly change the pouch, the SUR-FIT Natura 12 Inch Ostomy Pouch features a single-sided soft, fabric-like comfort panel. This drainable ostomy pouch, additionally, offers streamlined body contour panels, a low-profile design, and less headroom, which distributes the pouch's content more evenly and away from the stoma.
These drainable pouches, additionally, feature InvisiClose technology, a tail closure system and advanced air filter. InvisiClose is a "clipless" tail closure that provides double security, increased ease of drainage, comfort, and cleanliness.
The easy-to-open outlet end strips and tail design also help to control flow and significantly reduce splashing. The locking mechanism, additionally, offers a security flap for added peace of mind.
SUR-FIT Natura 12 Inch Ostomy Pouch comes with ten complimentary filter covers per box. These advanced filters are designed to let gases through while simultaneously repelling liquids.
Order now and feel secure and confident with your ostomy system today!
SUR-FIT Natura Drainable Pouch Features and Benefits
- 10 complimentary filter covers per box.
- Advanced filters let gases through while repelling liquids.
- Audible security.
- Drainable pouch.
- Easy snap-off/snap-on design.
- Evenly distributes pouch content.
- InvisiClose technology.
- Locking mechanism offers peace of mind.
- Low-profile design.
- Streamlined body.
- One-sided comfort panel.
- Tail design offers control flow and reduces splashing.
- Users are able to quickly change pouches.
- Product Numbers: 411360, 411361, and 411362.
- Color: Transparent.
- Size: 12 inches.
- Application: To contain contents from an ostomy.
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec.
- HCPCS Code: A4425.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history