Other Natura product(s)
- Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening and Tan Tape Collar
- Natura Drainable Pouch Transparent with 1-Sided Comfort Panel
- Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening
- Drainable Pouch with 2-Sided Comfort Panel and Tail Clip - Opaque
- Drainable Pouch Opaque with 1-Sided Comfort Panel
- Natura Durahesive extended wear Skin Barriers
Customers Also Bought
SUR-FIT Natura Closed-End Pouch With FIlter, manufactured by ConvaTec, is a dependable, closed-end bag for a two-piece ostomy system.
When coupled with a Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier, this reliable ostomy pouch offers a series of audible "clicks," which instills security and confidence in the user.
Offering a simple snap-on, snap-off design, this ostomy pouch allows users to quickly and easily change the pouch without separating the skin barrier from the integument. This closed-end pouch is specifically designed for one-time usage. You never have to worry about draining the bag or uncomfortable clips; in fact, when you're ready for a new pouch, simply remove the one you are currently wearing and discard it.
When you are ready to replace the skin barrier, make sure to use an adhesive remover, too, as many individuals find it convenient.
In addition to delivering convenience, the SUR-FIT Natura 8 Inch Ostomy Pouch features a double-sided soft, fabric-like comfort panel, which greatly enhances your comfort while using an ostomy system. This closed-end pouch comes with thirty complimentary filters per box, which are specifically designed to reduce odor and the build-up of gas.
Order now and boost your confidence with your ostomy system today!
SUR-FIT Natura Closed-End Pouch With FIlter Features and Benefits
- 30 complimentary filters per box.
- Audible security.
- Double-sided comfort panel.
- Easy snap-off/snap-on design.
- Locking mechanism offers peace of mind.
- Users are able to quickly change pouches.
SUR-FIT Natura Closed-End Pouch With FIlter Specifications
- Product Numbers: 401525, 401526, 401527, and 401528.
- Color: Opaque.
- Size: 8 inches.
- Application: To contain contents from an ostomy.
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec.
- HCPCS Code: A4419.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!