Other AllKare product(s)
AllKare® Protective Barrier Wipes 037444 by ConvaTec are convenient towelettes with a specialized formula to add a thin barrier to the skin prior to attaching an ostomy appliance. This protection is especially important in maintaining healthy skin. The barrier prevents skin stripping and irritation caused by adhesives and tapes used to secure an ostomy pouch. The AllKare Protective Barrier Wipe's ingredients add a thin layer to the skin that's water resistant to prevent breakdown. The formula is gentle and breathable for long lasting comfort.
The packets are travel-friendly and are available in a box of 100 to keep your supply fully stocked. ConvaTec also offers barrier protection in a powder form that's ideal to use on irritated skin.
Features and Benefits:
- Formula is Water-Resistant
- Protects Skin to Prevent Irritation from Ostomy Pouch
- Convenient Single-Use Packets
- Easy to Apply
- Leaves a Thin Layer
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec
- Item Number: 037444
- Quantity: Single Packet, Box of 100
- Application: Protective Barrier under Ostomy Appliance
How to Use:
- Remove the skin barrier/pouch using an AllKare Adhesive Remover Wipe to gently lift a corner of appliance.
- After fully removed, use the adhesive remover.
- Cleanse the skin around stoma with mild soap and rinse.
- Wipe AllKare Protective Barrier onto skin.
- Do not touch and allow skin to dry completely.
- Rinse the area well with water and pat dry.
- Apply the new barrier or pouch.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer ConvaTec Sub Brand AllKare
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat is the proper way to use this product? Do you use it alone or can it be covered with a bandage?Question by: Lynette on Oct 24, 2017 10:27:00 PMInstructions for usage are available in the description section of the product. If there are further concerns please contact the manufacturer for details.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 16, 2018 10:18:00 AM