Other AllKare product(s)
ConvaTec AllKare® Protective Barrier Wipes 037439 are ready-to-use towelettes. This makes for simple and easy application when adding a barrier to the skin when preparing the skin for an ostomy appliance. This protection is important in preventing skin stripping and irritation caused by adhesives and tapes applied to secure an ostomy pouch. Its formula adds a thin layer that's non-water soluble to resist breakdown. It's also breathable creating all day comfort.
When skin is irritated, you may want additional help by adding a shiny coat of Stomahesive Protective Powder by ConvaTec.
Features and Benefits:
- Non-Water Soluble Barrier
- Breathable Comfort
- Protects Against Skin Stripping
- Convenient Packets
- Easy to Use
- Comfortable Film
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec
- Item Number: 037439
- Quantity: Single Packet, Box of 50
- Application: Protective Barrier under Ostomy Appliance
How to Use:
- Remove the skin barrier/pouch using an AllKare Adhesive Remover Wipe to gently lift a corner of appliance.
- After fully removed, use the adhesive remover to cleanse the skin around stoma with mild soap.
- Apply AllKare Protective Barrier Wipe to skin.
- Do not touch and allow skin to dry completely.
- Rinse the area well with water and dry.
- Apply the new barrier or pouch.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer ConvaTec Sub Brand AllKare
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!