Other AllKare product(s)
Customers Also Bought
ConvaTec AllKare Adhesive Remover Wipe 037436 comes in a box of 50 convenient and ready-to-use towelettes. The wipe cleans any adhesive residue left behind from tape or wound dressings but its main purpose as an adhesive remover is to gently remove a skin barrier or wafer and clean the skin to reattach a new one to ensure optimal wear-time. It's a 2-in-1 product as it not only lifts the adhesive, but its emollient-rich formula also leaves the skin soft and adds an important protective layer.
The individual AllKare Adhesive Remover packets make it simple and easy to take in your purse or bag. You may also be interested in AllKare Protective Barrier Wipes that creates a skin barrier film and prevent excoriation. ConvaTec also has a Stomahesive Protective Powder if you prefer powder over a wipe formula.
Features and Benefits
- Won't Irritate Skin
- Effectively Removes Adhesive
- Leaves Skin Soft and Protected
- Convenient Packets
- Easy to Use
- Multi-Purpose Adhesive Remover
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec
- Item Number: 037436
- Quantity: Single Packet, Box of 50
- Application: Adhesive Remover for Stoma Skin Barrier, Tape or Wound Dressing
- HCPCS Code: A4456
How to Use
- When removing skin barrier or tape, gently lift a corner and wipe towelette between the skin and barrier
- Begin gently peeling the remainder of barrier while continuing to apply wipe to skin
- After fully removed, cleanse the skin around stoma with mild soap
- Rinse skin and pat dry.
- Apply barrier film if needed and then a new barrier or pouch.
Manuals and Documents
Keeping Your Peristomal Skin Healthy with Allkare Wipes (1:34 minutes)
- Additional Information