Customers Also Bought
Chattanooga Conductor Ultrasound Gel Overview
Chattanooga Conductor Ultrasound Gel is an aqueous coupling agent for electrotherapeutic and ultrasound procedures in clinical settings. The skin-friendly gel spreads evenly spread over the skin to create a conductive connection. Medical professionals can safely use the gel in diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. It will not irritate skin tissues, and the patient will be at ease with this non-greasy gel. Also, because this gel is water-soluble, it is easy to clean off a patient or surfaces if there's a spill.
The conductor gel is available in an 8.5-ounce bottle or a 1.3-gallon bag. The bag includes an 8.5-ounce refillable bottle for convenient application.
Features and Benefits
- Conductor Transmission Gel
- Coupling for Ultrasound and Electrotherapy Devices
- Water Soluble
- Spreads Evenly
- For use on intact skin
- For external use only
- Not for surgery
- Not for use with defibrillators
- Manufacturer: DJO Global
- Brand: Chattanooga Group
- Product Number: 4238, 4248
- Volume: 8.5 Ounces or 1.3 Gallons
- Color: Blue
- Application: Conductor Transmission Gel
Manuals and Documents
- Product Catalog contains more information about Chattanooga products.
- Additional Information