Customers Also Bought
Companion Transport Wheelchairs, manufactured by Merits, are small, lightweight transport chairs designed to be used by a rider and an attendant. Transport Wheelchairs are perfect for trips to and from a vehicle where a full sized wheelchair may not fit. These Companion Wheelchairs are made from a durable steel frame, so they can support weights up to 200 lbs. The entire chair is only 25 inches wide, so that it fits easily down hallways and through doorways. These Transport Chairs include a nylon backrest and seat, so they are easily wiped clean.
Companion Transport Chair Features and Benefits
- Comes complete with swing away leg rests.
- Compact: Folds down to just 10.5 Inches.
- Narrow transport chair design fits easily down hallways and through doorways.
- Nylon seat is easy to wipe clean.
Companion Transport Chair Specifications
- Merits Wheelchair product number: N246.
- Width: 25 Inches
- Seat Width: 19 Inches
- Seat Depth: 16 Inches
- Overall Length: 26 Inches
- Overall height: 36 Inches
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs.
- Backrest Height: 16.5 Inches
- Min. Footrest Extension: 15 Inches
- Max Footrest Extension: 20 Inches
- HCPCS Code: E1038
Companion Transport Chair Contraindications
- Do not lift the companion wheelchair by the detachable arm rests
- Do not expose the transport chair to water or excess moisture.
- Do not use on sand, loose dirt, or rough terrain.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!