Customers Also Bought
The Drive Comfort Touch Elevation Wedge is an ergonomically designed wedge with memory foam to provide a gradual slope of 10-inch high elevation. This incline adds comfort and angle to reduce snoring and improve sleeping when placed horizontally for lie-down purposes. The slope is also beneficial to alleviate acid reflux and symptoms for individuals who have gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). The Medical Wedge features a 1-inch top layer of memory foam that comfortably nestles the head and neck. The velour cover maximizes comfort and adds a luxurious feel against the skin. The cover removes easily for laundering.
The Drive Medical RTL2017CTW Comfort Touch Elevation Bed Wedge can also be used in an upright position for lumbar support while sitting up in bed to watch television or work on a laptop computer.
Drive Medical also manufactures more basic medical pillows or wedges such as the Compressed Bed Wedge Cushion as another option to gradually incline the head and shoulders.
Features and Benefits
- Ergonomically Designed for Comfort
- Wedge-Shaped for Added Angular Support
- Can be Placed Horizontally or Vertically
- Can Decrease Snoring and Reflux Disease
- Helps Align the Spine in Either Position
- Soft Velour Cover Maximizes Comfort and Feel
- Velour Cover is Machine Washable
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Number: RTL2017CTW
- Product Height: 10 Inches
- Product Width: 21 Inches
- Product Length: 26 Inches
- Product Weight: 4.2 Pounds
- Warranty: One Year Limited
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!