Customers Also Bought
Medline Comfort-Aire disposable briefs are super-absorbent undergarments designed to protect both men and women from wetness caused by incontinence. This product's core seals in odors and wicks away fluid, promoting dryness and preventing maceration. Comfort-Aire briefs also help maintain the integrity of the skin throughout the day with its built-in moisture alert indicator. This indicator changes color when it's become soiled, removing any guesswork for when your briefs need to be changed. Comfort-Aire disposable incontinence briefs are comfortable to wear and fit discreetly underneath clothing so your life will only be affected positively by using this product. Plus, readjusting this product is easy. The skin-safe closures allow for readjusting and refitting without wearing out. This product is meant for daily wear but is not suitable for overnight use. For this, try Prevail Extended-Use Briefs. We also carry PROCare Adult Wipes which clean the skin, moisturizing it, and leaving it feeling fresh.
Complications of Adult Incontinence Rash
Adult incontinence rash can occur when skin is not properly washed in between brief changes or if the skin has been in contact with urine or stool for too long. This can lead to inflamed skin, bumps or welts, and itchiness. If this has happened to you, use a barrier ointment like Calmoseptine Ointment to protect affected skin from further exposure, allowing it to heal. To prevent this from happening, use an incontinent cleanser. Products like Bedside Incontinent Cleanser are designed to help balance the pH of the skin and deodorize it, reducing the risk of rash. Ultimately, being on top of changing incontinence briefs when they become soiled and properly cleaning your skin before putting on a new pair will help prevent incontinence rash.
Product Features and Benefits
- Super-Absorbent Undergarments
- Breathable Side Panels Allow Airflow
- Tabs Refasten Without Wearing Off
- Built-In Moisture Alert Wetness Indicator
- Cloth-Like Cover Is Soft and Discreet
- Item Number: COMFORTAIRELG | COMFORTAIREMD | COMFORTAIRERG | COMFORTAIREX | COMFORTAIRLGZ | COMFORTAIREMDZ
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Sizes: Regular, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Waist Sizes: 32-42 Inches, 40-50 Inches, 48-58 Inches, 59-66 Inches
- Gender: Unisex
Manuals and Documents
- Product Catalog contains important product information.
- Product Numbers: COMFORTAIRELG, COMFORTAIREMD, COMFORTAIREX, COMFORTAIRMDZ.
- Sizes: Regular, Medium, Large and X-Large.
- Waist Sizes: 48"-58", 32"-42", 40"-50", 59"-66".
- Absorption: Heavy.
- Material: Cloth-like.
- Tabs: Adhesive/Hook and Loop Combo.
- Gender: Unisex.
- Manufacturer: Medline.
- Brand: Comfort-Aire
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A