The Combination Button Aid and Zipper Pull, by Maddak, is a tool that makes some of life's little obstacles a bit easier to overcome. This compact tool allows a person to hook and hold a button and manipulate a zipper with greater capability. This is a dressing aid device for those who have limited hand and finger mobility, commonly a symptom of arthritis where pain and decreased function keep a person from a pinch grip motion.
The tool has two ends. One end has a contoured wire that is to assist fastening buttons, while the other end has a brass hook so one can slip through the zipper loop to pull open and close.
This tool is 8 3/4 inches long and is fashioned out of wood with a red rubber grip.
Combination Button Aid and Zipper Pull Features and Benefits
- The tool has two ends to both fasten buttons and pull zippers.
- The tool is light and strong with a wood core and rubber grip.
- It makes a nice tool for those with limited finger and hand mobility.
- It is compact and easy to carry while on the go.
Combination Button Aid and Zipper Pull Specifications
- Manufacturer: Maddak Inc
- Material: Wood and Brass
- Size: 8 3/4 Inches (22.2cm) in Length
- Manufacturer Number: F738870000
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!