For faster healing in final stages of healing choose Comfeel® Ulcer Care Dressing by Coloplast. It's specifically designed to heal ulcers quickly. It uses hydrogel properties found in hydrocolloid that have absorbent particles with calcium alginate for added exudate management. This makes the dressing an ideal option to also treat burns, donor sites and abrasions with moderate amounts of wound exudate. As fluid is absorbed into its hydrogel, it quickly turns into a viscous gel that naturally balances the moist wound environment needed for fast and effective wound healing. The gel won't stick to wound bed helpful when removing Comfeel Plus dressing.
Comfeel® Ulcer Care is packaged sterile to be ready to be applied as a primary or secondary dressing. This ensures bacterium is not introduced to the wound. The semi-permeable outer film also keeps bacteria out for optimal protection and longer wearing time. This increases patient care as well as fewer dressings are required. It can remain up to a week, depending on the condition of the wound.
You may also be interested in other hydrocolloid dressings such as the Comfeel® Plus Transparent Dressing family Coloplast Comfeel Plus Transparent Dressing adding a clear film to closely monitor wound's progress.
Features and Benefits:
- Soaks Moderately Exuding Wounds
- Forms Viscous Gel to Manage Wound Exudate
- Promotes Moist Wound Environment
- Long Wearing Time
- Protects Wound From Outside Microorganisms
- Waterproof Outer Film
- Gel Won't Stick to Wound
- Faster Healing
- Easy Application
- Up to Seven Days of Wear Time
- Cost-Effective Dressing
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Brand: Comfeel®
- Item Number: 3213, 3218, 3233
- Size: 1.5 x 2.5, 4 x 4, 6 x 6 Inch
- Quantity: Each, Box of 5, Box of 10, Box of 30
- Shape: Square
- Wear-Time: Up to 7 Days
- Adhesive: Alastomer Matrix
- Moisture Absorbing Material: Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) and Calcium Alginate
- Film Barrier Material: Semi-Permeable Polyurethane
- HCPCS Code: A6234, A6235
- Application: Primary or Secondary Dressing for Moderate Exuding Wounds
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!