Comfeel Plus Contour Dressing, manufactured by Coloplast, is a primary or secondary hydrocolloid dressing used for the management of low to moderately exuding wounds and superficial acute wounds in the final stages of healing, such as pressure ulcers, superficial burns, donor sites, post-operative wounds, and skin abrasions. This dressing differs from Comfeel Ulcer Care, as it is woven with calcium alginate and available in shapes that will contour to your body.
Featuring a semi-permeable top film, the Comfeel Plus Ulcer Dressing allows for evaporation corresponding to the level of wound exudate; however, the semi-permeable top film inhibits bacteria and water from penetrating the barrier and entering the wound. If you need to keep a moist wound environment, though, you can couple your purchase of this Comfeel dressing with a hydrogel, colloidal gel that promotes wound healing.
Equally important to featuring a bacteriostatic and waterproof top film, this unique Comfeel dressing functions by forming a viscous gel, when it comes in contact with wound exudate, that actually absorbs the exudate and does not adhere to the wound. In fact, it seals around the wound, protecting it from foreign particles.
Depending on your specific wound characteristics, Comfeel can stay in place up to 7 days. Before applying this wound dressing, many people like to clean their wound with a cleanser, as it can significantly enhance recovery times.
Order now and feel the gentle, yet proven and reliable solution for sealing and protecting low to moderately exuding wounds today!
Comfeel Plus Ulcer Hydrocolloid Dressing Features and Benefits
- Can stay in place up to 7 days.
- Contour design allows you to accommodate different needs.
- Forms a viscous gel around the wound that absorbs exudate.
- Functions as a primary or secondary wound dressing.
- Helps to promote a moist wound environment.
- Inhibits bacteria and water from penetrating the barrier and entering the wound.
- Semi-permeable top film allows for evaporation of exudate.
- Woven with calcium alginate, which promotes healing and is less painful to remove than conventional dressings.
Comfeel Plus Ulcer Dressing Hydrocolloid Dressing Specifications
- Product Numbers: 3280 and 3283.
- Composition: Sodium carboxymethylcellulose (CMC), calcium alginate, and polyurethane film.
- Application: To assist with wound healing.
- Manufacturer: Coloplast.
- HCPCS Code: A6235.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!