Other Comfeel product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Coloplast 3356 Comfeel Plus Pressure Relief Dressing is a wound dressing suitable for mild to moderate exudating wounds such as ulcers, pressure wounds, superficial burns, post-operative wound sites and skin abrasions, among others. A semi-permeable top film allows for the evaporation of exudate once it's been lifted from the wound while the waterproof seal keeps both bacteria and water from entering the wound site. The dressing's materials are called sodium carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) particles and a polyurethane film keep the bandage on the skin for the best healing process and time.
The Comfeel Plus can be used as a primary or secondary dressing and comes in a 6-inch round size in order to cover a larger wound site. Each box contains five (5) dressings.
Product Features and Benefits
- Suitable for Mild-to-Moderate Exudating Wounds
- Great for Ulcers, Pressure Wounds and Burns
- CMC Particles and Polyurethane Film for Faster Healing
- Can be Used as a Primary or Secondary Dressing
- Six-inch Rounded Size for Optimal Wound Coverage
- Water-Proof so You Can Wear it in the Shower
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Area Size: Six Inches
- Top Film: Polyurethane
- Usage: Up to Moderate Exudation
- Product Number: 3356
- HCPCS: A6238
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!