Other Comfeel product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Coloplast 3353 Comfeel Plus Pressure Relief Dressing 4 x 4 is an adhesive wound dressing that covers and moderates low to medium-exudating wounds on the latter stages of recovery. The dressing can be used as either a primary or secondary source and has a semi-permeable top film to allow for better evaporation of exudate. Its ability to create a tight barrier on the skin also means the dressing is waterproof enough to wear in the shower. The tight seal keeps bacteria and water from entering the wound as well.
Comfeel contains moisture-absorbing sodium carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) particles that are surrounded by a synthetic adhesive for the best skin attachment available. The dressing is best used for mild-to-moderate exudation of ulcers, skin abrasions, donor sites, post-operative and superficial wounds, among others. Depending on the condition, Comfeel can be worn for up to seven days.
Product Features and Benefits
- Can be Used as a Primary or Secondary Dressing
- Tight Cover Seals the Wound Site to Maximize Healing
- Waterproof so You can Wear it in the Shower
- Moisture Absorbing Particles for Exudate Lifting
- Great for Mild to Moderate Exudating Wounds, Abrasions
- Wear Time of Up to Seven Days for Optimal Durability
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Area Size: Four Inches
- Usage: Mild to Moderate Exudation
- Top Film: Polyurethane
- Product Number: 3353
- HCPCS: A6237
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Coloplast Sub Brand Comfeel
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!