Other Comfeel product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Coloplast 3350 Comfeel Plus Pressure Relief Dressing is a wound cover specifically designed for the late-healing stages of exudating wounds. Designed to be used over pressure or leg ulcers, superficial burns, surgical sites, post-operative wounds and skin abrasions, among other types, Comfeel is great for mild-to-moderate exudation. Gentle enough to be placed anywhere on the body, the dressing can stay for up to seven days depending on exudation.
Comfeel can be used as either a primary or secondary dressing and has a semi-permeable top film, allowing for evaporation of exudate to take place as well as make it safe enough to wear in the shower. The wound dressing contains sodium carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) particles that help absorb moisture.
Product Features and Benefits
- Great for Late-Healing Exudating Wounds
- Able to Cover Multiple Wound Types as Well
- Gentle on the Skin to Be Placed Anywhere
- Can be Used as a Primary or Secondary Option
- Safe Enough to Wear in the Shower During Use
- Contains CMC to Help Absorb Moisture
- Can be Worn for Up to Seven Days
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Area Size: Three Inches
- Top Film: Polyurethane
- Usage: Mild to Moderate Exudation
- Product Number: 3350
- HCPCS: A6237
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Coloplast Sub Brand Comfeel
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!