Other Comfeel product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Coloplast 3283 Comfeel Plus Contour Dressing is a hydrocolloid wound dressing that can be used for either primary or secondary coverage of several different dermal wound types including abrasions, burns, post-operative sites, superficial wounds and pressure ulcers, among others.
The contour dressing gives the user the ability to place it just about anywhere; as the dressing is able to wrap around the area for optimum security. A semi-permeable top film lifts the exudate away from the wound site and has a waterproof film in order to protect the area from contamination due to outside forces. Depending on exudation levels the dressing can be worn for up to seven days. Each dressing is individually wrapped for sterility.
Product Features and Benefits
- Use as a Primary or Secondary Dressing
- Can be Used for Multiple Wound Types
- Flexible so You Can Place it Anywhere
- Great for Mild to Moderate Exudation
- Waterproof for Better Site Protection
- Durable Enough to Wear for Seven Days
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Application: Pressure Wounds, Burns, Abrasions
- Ingredients: Calcium Alginate, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose (CMC)
- Sterile: Yes
- Wear Time: Up to 7 Days
- HCPCS: A6235
- Product Number: 3283
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Coloplast Sub Brand Comfeel
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!