Other Comfeel product(s)
- Comfeel Plus Ulcer Dressing 3110 | 4 x 4 Inch, Sterile by Coloplast
- Comfeel Plus Ulcer Dressing 3115 | 6 x 6 Inch, Sterile by Coloplast
- Comfeel Plus Ulcer Dressing 3120 | 8 x 8 Inch, Sterile by Coloplast
- Comfeel Ulcer Care 3213 | 4 x 4 Inch by Coloplast
- Comfeel Ulcer Care 3218 | 6 x 6 Inch by Coloplast
Customers Also Bought
Comfeel® Ulcer Care 3233 by Coloplast is a hydrocolloid dressing with calcium alginate for added absorption during the final stages of wound healing. It offers a smaller surface area of 1.5 x 2.5 inches for treatment of ulcers, burns, donor sites and abrasions with light to moderate amounts of wound exudate. Its hydrogel technology absorbs exudate turning the hydrogel into a viscous gel that won't stick to the wound for easier dressing changes. The gel creates a moist wound environment which is needed for optimal healing conditions.
Comfeel® Ulcer Care is packaged sterile to be ready to be applied as a primary or secondary dressing. This ensures bacteria is not introduced to the wound. The semi-permeable outerfilm seals the wound and is a waterproof to protect the wound for up to a week, depending on the condition of the wound.
You may also be interested in other sizes of dressings in the Comfeel® Ulcer Care family up to 6 x 6 inches.
Features and Benefits:
- Soaks Moderately Exuding Wounds
- Gel Creates Optimal Healing Environment
- Long Wearing Time
- Protects Wound From Outside Microorganisms
- Waterproof Film
- Dressing Won't Stick to Wound
- Fast Healing
- Easy Application
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Brand: Comfeel®
- Item Number: 3233
- Size: 1.5 x 2.5 Inch
- Quantity: Each, Box of 30
- Shape: Square
- Wear-Time: Up to 7 Days
- Adhesive: Alastomer Matrix
- Moisture Absorbing Material: Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) and Calcium Alginate
- Film Barrier Material: Semi-Permeable Polyurethane
- HCPCS Code: A6235
- Application: Primary or Secondary Dressing for Moderate Exuding Wounds
- Individuals with leg ulcers, burns, donor sites, post-operative wounds or abrasions.
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!