Other Comfeel product(s)
Hydrocolloid Dressings are an excellent treatment solution for pressure and leg ulcers as well as burns and donor sites with mild to moderate amounts of wound exudate. Comfeel® Plus Ulcer Dressing 3120 contains hydrogel, with gel-forming polymers, to remove exudate and harmful bacteria. This provides an optimal wound healing environment with its ability to manage moisture.
Coloplast designed the 8 x 8 inch sterile dressing to be gentle to the wound bed with low profile edges to easily lift. The Comfeel Plus Ulcer dressings can remain on the ulcer for up to seven days with its protective film. Ulcers with high amounts of exudate may require additional dressing changes.
You may also be interested in Coloplast's Triad Hydrophilic Wound Dressing, a zinc-oxide based hydrophilic paste that's helpful for wound treatment that's in difficult to dress regions.
Features and Benefits:
- Soaks up Wound Exudate
- Gel Creates Moist Wound Environment
- Long Wearing Time
- Film Effectively Protects Wound
- Top Layer Prevents Bacteria and Water from Entering
- Dressing Won't Stick to Wound
- Fewer Dressing Changes
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Brand: Comfeel®
- Item Number: 3120
- Size: 8 x 8 Inch
- Quantity: Box of 5
- Shape: Square
- Wear-Time: Up to 7 Days
- Adhesive: Alastomer Matrix
- Moisture Absorbing Material: Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) and Calcium Alginate
- Film Barrier Material: Semi-Permeable Polyurethane
- HCPCS Code: A6236
- Application: Primary or Secondary Dressing for Low to Moderate Exuding Wounds
- Indications: Management of Leg Ulcers, Burns, Donor Sites, Post-Operative Wounds, Abrasions
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Coloplast Sub Brand Comfeel
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!