Other Comfeel product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Comfeel® Plus Ulcer Dressing 3110 by Coloplast is a specialized 4 x 4 inch hydrocolloid dressing. This wafer-style dressing is comprised of hydrogel, gel-forming polymers helpful in removing exudate from low to moderately exuding wounds. This is why it's perfect in treating burns, donor sites and especially pressure and leg ulcers. When in contact with exudate and bacteria, it becomes a viscous gel with additional calcium alginate for better absorption. It's also soft and gentle and won't adhere to the wound bed.
The semi-permeable top film of Comfeel® Plus prevents bacteria and water from penetrating the dressing. This allows the dressing to stay in place for up to seven days, depending on the amount of exudate. Dressing changes are very easy with its thin edges for easy lifting.
When needing a larger size, try 6 x 6 inch.
Features and Benefits:
- Soaks up Wound Exudate
- Reliable, Fast Healing
- Film Effectively Protects Wound
- Prevents Leaks
- Gentle Dressing Changes
- Promotes Moist Wound Environment
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Brand: Comfeel®
- Item Number: 3110
- Size: 4 x 4 Inch
- Quantity: Each, Box of 10
- Shape: Square
- Wear-Time: Up to 7 Days
- Type: Hydrocolloid
- Adhesive: Alastomer Matrix
- Moisture Absorbing Material: Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) and Calcium Alginate
- Film Barrier Material: Semi-Permeable Polyurethane
- HCPCS Code: A6234
- Application: Primary or Secondary Dressing for Low to Moderate Exuding Wounds
- Indications: Management of Leg Ulcers, Burns, Donor Sites, Post-Operative Wounds, Abrasions
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Coloplast Sub Brand Comfeel
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!