Customers Also Bought
The Motif Medical Clean-Z CPAP Ozone Sanitizer is a PAP (Positive Airway Pressure) cleaning device that has been third-party tested and shown to kill 99.9% of bacteria and mold in PAP devices. This machine uses activated oxygen (also known as ozone or O3) to effectively sanitize PAP machines. This item can be easily stored and carried anywhere by users due to its small and portable size. Whether using it for an overnight stay at a family member's house or a long trip out of the country, the Clean-Z for CPAP cleaning is a great option for anyone who may need a CPAP machine while traveling or at home. In addition, a USB port, cord, and power adapter make this item easy and convenient to charge on a wall, in a car, or with a portable battery.
In addition to these conveniences, the portable Clean-Z CPAP Sanitizer device comes with both 15 and 22 mm tubing adapters, so it is compatible with most PAP masks. The device also includes a carbon air filter that only needs to be changed out about every six months.
How Do I Operate My Clean-Z CPAP Ozone Sanitizer
- Step 1: Connect the tubing to the mask and insert the bag filter
- Step 2: Put the mask inside the bag.
- Step 3: Using the bag's hook and loop closure, close the bag around the tubing.
- Step 4: Attach the Clean-Z to the end of the tubing. Use the connector adapter on the PAP equipment if necessary.
- Step 5: Plug the Clean-Z into a power supply. Press the power button. The Clean-Z will automatically start and run through a cleaning cycle.
Cleaning Cycle Stages
- Preparation Stage: The device has a one-minute preparation period. During this time, it will show a single flashing red light and beep.
- Cleaning Stage: The device will clean the PAP for 30 minutes, during which the Clean-Z will continuously cycle through three red lights.
- Fresh Air Stage: Ozone will stop being produced and a fan will run for five minutes. A sequence of green lights means the device is purging ozone from the PAP.
- Complete: The device will show three solid green lights and beep to show that the sanitization process is complete.
How Do I Maintain the Clean-Z?
To ensure a long life for the device, be sure to clean the Clean-Z device regularly (see instructions below) and to store in a dry, ventilated, and clean storage space. Post-sanitization, wait at least an hour before using your CPAP machine. Ensure that your CPAP machine is completely dry before using it again. Do not leave the machine in direct sunlight. Change out your filters as recommended by the manufacturer (at least every six months).
How Do I Clean the Clean-Z?
For upkeep, periodically wipe down the CPAP sanitization device and bag with a damp rag. Hand wash the bag as needed and then allow it to air dry. Never machine wash or dry the bag.
Items Included With the Purchase of Clean-Z
- The Clean-Z Ozone Sanitizer Device
- One Clean-Z Sanitizer Bag
- Two 15mm Tubing Adapters (15 and 22 mm)
- One USB Power Adapter
Features and Benefits
- Positive Airway Pressure Cleaning Device
- Shown to Kill 99.9% of Bacteria and Mold
- Uses Activated Oxygen (O3 or Ozone) to Sanitize PAP Machines
- Easy to Use
- Third-Party Tested
- Small Footprint
- Easily Portable
- Great for Travel
- USB Port Makes Recharging Simple
- Comes With Two Tubing Adapters
- Works With Most PAP Machines
- Simple to Clean and Maintain
- Includes a Carbon Air Filter
- Filters Only Need to Be Changed Every Six Months
- USB Port for Charging
- Manufacturer: Motif Medical
- Brand: Clean-Z
- Product Number: CAD001
- Power Supply: DC 4.5v~6.5V, USB
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Size: 4.1 x 2.4 x 1.6 Inches
- Weight: Less than 5 Ounces
- Operation Temperature: 23 to 113° Fahrenheit
- Color: Grey
- Application: Positive Airway Pressure Cleaning Device
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions
- Product Quick Guide contains quick-read use and care instructions
How to Use Your Motif Medical Clean-Z CPAP Sanitizer (2:32 minutes)
- Additional Information