Other CircAid product(s)
CircAid Comfort Non-Slip Compression Liner, manufactured by Mediven, are worn directly against the skin to prevent compression garments from slipping. Constructed from polyester with a tacky surface to keep compression stockings and garments where you need them. Comfort Non-Slip Liner can improve compression therapy effectiveness by keeping compression on target areas.
Mediven Comfort CoverUp Specifications
- Product Number: RSLR0001
- Machine Washable
- Polyester Fiber
- Brand: CircAid
- Manufacturer: Mediven
CircAid Compression Therapy Additional Instructions & Information
- Comfort Non-Slip Liners a non-durable, multi-use, trim-to-fit sheet that is available in two sizes.
- Non-Slip Compression Liner Use Instructions includes trimming and maintenance instructions.
- CircAid Inelastic Static Compression Garments offer consistent compression regardless of position or movement.
- Dynamic Compression for Inelastic Compression Garments provide improved venous hemodynamics and edema reduction.
- Inelastic Compression Technology is used to treat lymphedema and venous disease better than elastic compression is able to accomplish.
- Circaid Compression Therapy FAQ's covers typical and frequently asked questions about compression therapy garments.
- Clinical References for Inelastic Compression Garments offers study results since 1996 for compression therapy results.
- CircAid Compression Garment Warranty covers the warranty policy for Juxta-Lite Standard Leggings, Juxta Lite Ankle-Foot Wrap, Comfort Compression Anklet, CircPlus products and Ancillary products.
CircAid Juxta-Lite Use Instructions Video (3:19 minutes)
Manufacturer Mediven Sub Brand CircAid Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!