Jobst FarrowWrap, a popular division within BSN Medical, have created a new product for your foot to help ease the pain and reduce the swelling of lymphedema. The Cicatrex Toe Cap is able to be used in combination with any lower body Compression Garments to maximize healing and cut down on the pain and swelling associated with edema.
The toe cap has a universal fitting; able to be used on either the right or left foot. It also provides between 20-36 millimeters of mercury (mmHg), great for mild to moderate swelling. Smooth-looking compression fabric leaves only fine seams round out the fabric. The toe cap is meant to control mild to moderate forefoot and swelling from acute and chronic edema, lymphatic and other swelling disorders.
Cicatrex Toe Cap Features and Benefits
- Great for Mild to Moderate Edema Swelling
- Maximizes Healing and Cuts Down Pain
- Fine-looking Seams Finish the Design
- Works well for Acute and Chronic Edema
- Great for Lymphatic and other Swelling Disorders
- Compatible with other Compression Garments
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Compression: 20-36 mmHg
- Usage: Mild to Moderate Edema
- 2 Month Replacement
- 1 Year Shelf Life
Size Chart (Measure around the Base of the Toes)
- Size 1: 21-22 cm
- Size 2: 23-24 cm
- Size 3: 25-26 cm
- Size 4: 27-28 cm
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!