Customers Also Bought
If you enjoyed the features and benefits of BSN's line for compression gloves, you'll definitely start to feel better with the Cicatrex Glove.
The glove, manufactured by BSN Medical, is able to compliment any line of Jobst's compression gloves, allowing for flexible usage between the glove and other compression options. The glove offers 20-36 millimeters of mercury (mmHg), perfect for mild to moderate swelling from acute to chronic edema. The glove was created with a near-seamless design, making it both durable and comfortable for wearing and washing. It's also flexible to use on either the right or left hand.
Cicatrex Glove Features and Benefits
- Great for Mild to Moderate Edema Swelling
- Maximizes Healing and Cuts Down Pain
- Fine-looking Seams Finish the Design
- Works well for Acute and Chronic Edema
- Great for Lymphatic and other Swelling Disorders
- Compatible with other Compression Garments
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Compression: 20-36 mmHg
- Usage: Mild to Moderate Edema
- Available Sizes
Size Chart (Measure around the Base of the Hand)
- Size 2 (2X-S): 15-16.5 cm
- Size 3 (XS): 17-18.5 cm
- Size 4 (Sm): 19-20.5 cm
- Size 5 (Med): 21-22.5 cm
- Size 6 (Lg): 23-24.5
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!