Customers Also Bought
ChemoBlocT™ Latex Chemotherapy Gloves are 10 mil thick at the fingertips. These heavy duty latex gloves have textured fingertips to provide extra gripping power. Designed as hand specific gloves, these durable latex gloves are designed to reduce fatigue and are ideal for chemotherapy compounding, administration and other related chemotherapy activities requiring protection for your hands. Manufactured by Covidien, ChemoBlocT Latex Gloves offer protection for hands and wrists.
Features and Benefits
- 10 mil thickness at fingertips.
- Provides sensitivity while maintaining safety.
- Textured fingertips for better gripping.
- Hand specific design reduces fatigue commonly associated with ambidextrous gloves.
- Unique tear-away feature indicates when glove has been punctured.
- Glove length from tip to cuff is approximately 12" to protect wrists.
- Powder free with beaded cuff that resists tearing.
- Provides maximum protection when administering chemotherapy drugs.
- Meets ASTM guidelines for chemotherapy gloves.
- Added security and protection while complying with NIOSH, ONS and ASHP recommendations for chemotherapy gloves.
- ChemoBlocT™ Latex Chemotherapy Gloves Product Numbers: CT5055G, CT5056G.
- Sizes: Small & Medium.
- Fingertip Thickness: 0.25 mm/10 mil.
- Length: 12 Inch.
- Application: Chemotherapy gloves.
- Material: Latex.
- Powder free.
- UNSPSC Code: 42204005.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Color Filter Ivory Powdered Powder Free Sterility Non-Sterile Thickness 9 mil
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.