Other CEP product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Progressive Night Run Socks 2.0, by MediUSA, is athletic sock that is part of the CEP line that provides both function and safety for the running athlete. And just as the name implies, these socks have built-in features to benefit an endurance runner. The socks are geared for most any endurance athlete by providing better stability and circulation to yield top performance, as well as night reflectors to keep one safe during their run. CEP technology is what 2014 Boston Marathon champion, Meb Keflezighi, used to carry him first through that finish line.
The Progressive Night Run Socks 2.0 are a type of athletic compression sock made for men and women that, just like their counterparts, the Progressive Run Socks 2.0, are constructed to secure key areas of the foot, ankle, and calf for to stimulate blood circulation for peak performance and to maintain a competitive edge. These athletic compression socks contain stitched filament fiber for enhanced durability and come with a wide top band to keep a secure fit over the calf. The Night Run Sock 2.0 is made to fit the foot perfectly and will not bunch or include uneven areas that touch off painful pressure points. These are made for the long haul and will hold up to give that edge through training, race day and beyond.
These compression socks perform by providing a broad compression zone to cover the Metatarsus -- the top bones that give rise to the feet before they meet the ankle. They hold that area tight, while the toes articulate during the run and the calves lift and pump the leg forward. The calf portions of the socks have a wider stitch, open-pore mesh design and an achilles tendon protector. The sock fabric has a hydrophile finish, meaning sweat and excess moisture can be carried away easily through evaporation, allowing the skin to do its job and cool effectively.
Those who will benefit best with the Progressive Night Run Socks 2.0
- Runners and Joggers
- Endurance Athletes that often train outside at night.
Progressive Night Run Socks 2.0 Features and Benefits
- They are made in enhance endurance and performance with increased blood circulation.
- The socks have muscle and joint securing properties that help reduce the risk of injury.
- They have filament fiber for durability and a thick top band to secure themselves to the foot and leg.
- They add a sense of increased coordination by activating the muscles for a sense of stability.
- The reflectors on the socks enhance safety and visibility.
- They come in four cool colors and a sleek pattern design.
- The socks are labeled R and L to match each foot.
Progressive+ Run Socks 2.0 Specifications
- Manufacturer: MediUSA (Mediven)
- Compression Rating: 18-25 mmHg
- Material: Polymadine (85 Percent), Spandex (15 Percent)
- Colors: Black, White, Pink, Blue, and Red
- Manufacturer Numbers: WP4N532, WP4N533, WP4N534, WP5N532, WP5N533, WP5N534, WP4NX32, WP4NX33, WP4NX34, WP4NZ32, WP4NZ33, WP4NZ34, WP5NZ32, WP5NZ33, WP5NZ34
medi CEP Compression Sock Size Chart
medi CEP Video (0:49 minutes)
CEP Compression Socks Video (0:49 minutes)
How to Put On CEP Compression Socks Video (2:13 minutes)
medi CEP Compression Socks Construction Video (2:40 minutes)
CEP Progressive Run Socks Video (0:39 minutes)