Other CEP product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Progressive Night Calf Sleeves 2.0, by MediUSA, delivers the exact same compression on the lower leg as the Calf Sleeves 2.0, yet have reflective material to keep you safe alerting motorists while you're running at night. Made for runners, endurance athletes, or any active person who can benefit with better lower leg circulation and an added injury prevention measure during intense activity. These sleeves are part of the CEP line of graduated compression socks that vary their level of compression to stimulate blood flow to all of the major muscle groups in the lower leg.
The Progressive Night Calf Sleeves 2.0 are similar to athletic compression socks in their aim, but simply stop at the base of the ankle. This in turn will give you the option to slip on your favorite running socks while you train, while at the same time giving you the benefit of the stimulating effects of compression. And while many other athletic compression sleeves have a uniform compression along the leg, the Progressive sleeves change their compression to match the shape of the leg and to properly stimulate the major muscle groups with a compression rate ranging between 18-25 mmHg.
Don't let the idea of compression support make you think the products are only to help people with circulation issues, these sleeves are designed to enhance athletic performance, particular for the endurance runner whose legs may cramp and muscle pain builds after pounding the pavement for extended periods of time. The Calf Sleeves dampen the muscle vibration every stride and stave off the effects of fatigue and swelling. User's have often raved about their help in healing shin splints, aiding muscle recovery time, and keeping their confidence up during a race.
The Night Calf Sleeves 2.0 are great for short and long distance runs at any time, but especially for nighttime. If you have an evening training schedule, you'll have piece of mind with the added bold reflections coming off your legs to let people know you're on the road. These socks come in four different color combinations for both men and women. They contain antibacterial, odor-reducing silver ions to keep feet feeling fresh. The sleeves pull up stopping just below the knee and have a comfortable band at the top to keep them securely in place.
Those who benefit most from wearing the Progressive Calf Sleeve
- Runners and Joggers
- Endurance Athletes
Progressive Calf Sleeves 2.0 Features and Benefits
- The sleeves will stimulate blood flow.
- You can run at any time of the day -- you are more visible at night with the added reflectors.
- With the stimulated circulation, the lower legs will fatigue less easily.
- They dampen muscle vibration that can lead to soreness or injury.
- The sleeves can be coupled with your favorite ankle-length socks.
- They come in a wide range of sharp colors.
- They include silver ions to help eliminate odors.
Progressive Night Calf Sleeves 2.0 Specifications
- Manufacturer: MediUSA
- Material: Polymadine (79 Percent), Spandex (21 Percent)
- Compression Rating: 18-25 mmHg
- Colors: Black (Men), Pink (Women), Green, and Orange
- Manufacturer Numbers: WS4N502, WS4N503, WS4N504, WS5N502, WS5N503, WS5N504, WS4NX02, WS4NX03, WS4NX04, WS4NZ02, WS4NZ03, WS4NZ04, WS5NZ02, WS5NZ03, WS5NZ04, WS4NY02, WS4NY03, WS4NY04, WS5NY02, WS5NY03, WS5NY04
- CEP Socks and Sleeves Review and Comparison compares CEP socks with competitor brands.
- CEP Sock and Sleeve Technology discusses the benefits of CEP science behind their development and performance.
- CEP Stocking Washing Instructions help guide you to keep your socks clean and to preserve their performance.
medi CEP Compression Sleeve Additional Instructions
medi CEP Compression Sleeve Size Chart
medi CEP Video (0:49 minutes)
CEP Compression Socks and Sleeves Video (0:49 minutes)
How to Put On CEP Compression Socks and Sleeves Video (2:13 minutes)
medi CEP Compression Socks and Sleeves Construction Video (2:40 minutes)
CEP Calf Compression Sleeves Video (1:39 minutes)