Customers Also Bought
Dynamic Triathlon Skinsuit, by MediUSA, is designed with each of the three events in mind to help the athlete counter the elements as well as provide support and compression. This is a stylish full-piece athletic skinsuit that is sleek and comes in a variety of two-toned color patterns. This skinsuit is among the CEP line of athletic compression garments made by Medi.CEP technology is what 2014 Boston Marathon champion, Meb Keflezighi, used to help carry him through first through that finish line.
The Dynamic Triathlon Skinsuit is a one-piece suit designed with graduated compression for the upper legs. The compression targets the major muscle groups and focuses on arterial blood flow to boost performance and to secure the muscle by dampening the vibration every footfall. The skinsuit helps reduce lactic acid build-up that causes muscle soreness after a workout or race. The torso portion of the suit has vented underarms to aid evaporation where a lot of sweat and moisture collects. It has a high closed neckline to prevent air bubbles from occurring and the fabric as a whole dries quickly when you exit the water. You'll love these features if you've ever felt weighed down by the sogginess and of course the compression in the legs will invigorate and stimulate blood flow to keep you going -- even if you are doing the extended Iron Man course.
The skin suit legs have 20-30 mmHg of graduated compression. The skinsuit also has the triathlon padding that will cushion the seat while getting through the bicycle portion. Yet, unlike bicycle shorts, the padding is not as thick so it won't feel like you're weighed down. The skinsuit simply zips down and is entered through the neckline. The shorts will at first feel unusually tight, but after a while you will grow to like the fit -- and with two soft bands at the top of the knees they will not chaff or irritate the skin. The stitching is also flat in design to reduce friction and pressure points.
The suits come in 5 different types of styles: black, blue and white, red and white, black and white. The suits are unisex and have size ranges for a wide range of frame sizes.
Dynamic Triathlon Skinsuit Features and Benefits
- They are designed to work for every leg of the triathlon race.
- They have an air permeable knit, particularly under the arms, to allow air flow and proper moisture evaporation.
- The compression helps reduce lactic acid buildup that can occur after heavy workout or run.
- They can reduce the amount of muscle soreness or swelling during, or after workout.
- The muscle vibration dampening can help lessen the chance of injury.
Dynamic+ Run Shorts Specifications
- Manufacturer: MediUSA (Mediven)
- Compression: 20mmhg-30mmhg Graduated (Only in the Leg Area).
- UV 50+
- Material: Polymadine (71 Percent), Spandex (29 Percent); Outer Fabric: Polyamide (78 Percent), Spandex (22 Percent)
- Colors: Black, Black and Red, Blue and Black, Black and White.
- Manufacturer's Numbers: W3B25C1, W3B25C2, W3B25C3, W3B25C4, W3B25C5, W3225C1, W3225C2, W3225C3, W3225C4, W3225C5, W3B23C1, W3B23C2, W3B23C3, W3B23C4, W3B23C5, W3223C1, W3223C2, W3223C3, W3223C4, W3223C5, W3220C1, W3220C2, W3220C3, W3220C4, W3220C5, W3821C1, W3821C2, W3821C3, W3821C4, W3821C5, W3221C1, W3221C2, W3221C3, W3221C4, W3221C5
CEP Compression Garments Additional Instructions
- CEP Compression Support Review and Comparison compares CEP support with competitor brands.
- CEP Compression Support Technology discusses the benefits of CEP science behind their development and performance.
- CEP Compression Support Washing Instructions help guide you to keep your compression garment clean and to preserve their performance.
medi CEP Compression Support Size Chart
medi CEP Video (0:49 minutes)
medi CEP Compression Construction Video (2:40 minutes)
CEP Compression Support Video (0:49 minutes)