Customers Also Bought
Dynamic Bike Shorts, by MediUSA, are aimed at helping the Bikening athlete excel at their training by providing some superb compression assistance during the workout or event. These shorts cover the largest muscle groups on the body to keep circulation regulated and optimum energy transferred through the hamstrings and quads. Not only do they help during the workout, but you'll find keeping these shorts on afterward will speed recovery and lessen the amount of soreness afterward. These are shorts you'll want training, recovery, and when race day arrives to give you that added edge.
Dynamic Bike Shorts are part of the MediUSA line of CEP compression garments made for athletes of all types. Compression wear may be thought only to aid those with circulation issues, but have indeed shown to help the athlete both during the workout and recovery. And it works by keeping blood from stagnating in one area of the body, securing the muscles from excessive vibration, and keeping a secure form because of the vibration dampening effects.
These compression shorts target the upper legs and major muscle groups with 20-30 mmHg of compression. One of the attributes these shorts have is comfort. At first they may feel tight, maybe a slightly unusual feel than you are accustomed to in a biking short. But after a while, you will grow to like the fit -- and with two soft bands at the top of the knees and a soft waistband, they will not chaff or irritate the skin. The stitching is also flat in design to reduce friction and pressure points. The back of the Dynamic Bike Shorts is a small zippered pocket to store small items like an ID, credit cards, or cash during cycling.
Like athletic compression socks, the shorts slip on the leg and slide up. The best way to put on the shorts is to roll everything down to the leg openings where you will have two bunched openings. After that, insert the legs and pull up over the knee and work the rest over the hip and waist.
The Bike Shorts help reduce lactic acid build-up that causes muscle soreness after a workout or race. The fabric is light and breathable, and will cool you down while also providing excellent UV protection. The shorts are unisex and will fit and form well over the frames of both men and women. They are available in five sizes, all in black.
Those who will benefit best with the Dynamic Bike Shorts
- Endurance Athletes
- Trail Bikeners
Dynamic Bike Shorts Features and Benefits
- They are made to enhance healing after a workout through optimized blood flow in the upper legs.
- They have an air permeable knit to allow air flow and proper moisture evaporation.
- They help reduce lactic acid buildup that can occur after heavy workout or Bike.
- They can reduce the amount of muscle soreness or swelling during, or post workout.
- The shorts have a small pocket in the back for small items carried during the workout.
Dynamic Bike Shorts Specifications
- Manufacturer: MediUSA (Mediven)
- Compression: 20mmhg-30mmhg Graduated
- UV 50+
- Material: Polymadine (71 Percent), Spandex (29 Percent); Outer Fabric: Polyamide (78 Percent), Spandex (22 Percent)
- Colors: Black
- Manufacturer Numbers: W1C15C1, W1C15C2, W1C15C3, W1C15C4, W1C15C5
CEP Compression Garments Additional Instructions
- CEP Compression Support Review and Comparison compares CEP support with competitor brands.
- CEP Compression Support Technology discusses the benefits of CEP science behind their development and performance.
- CEP Compression Support Washing Instructions help guide you to keep your compression garment clean and to preserve their performance.
medi CEP Compression Support Size Chart
medi CEP Compression Construction Video (2:40 minutes)
medi CEP Video (0:49 minutes)
CEP Compression Support Video (0:49 minutes)