Customers Also Bought
CaviCide Surface Cleaner is a disinfectant, decontaminant, and cleaner, all in one. It is designed for use in hospitals, laboratories, and other medical facilities. It is an intermediate-level surface cleaner for use on hard, non-porous surfaces. CaviCide eliminates bacteria and viruses. More specifically, in 2 minutes it kills Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), Hepatitis C Virus (HCV), Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 & 2, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HV-1), Human Coronavirus, and Influenza A2 Virus. In 3 minutes it kills Trichophyton Mentagrophytes, Salmonella Enterica, Staphylococcus Aureus, Strphylococcus Aureus w/Reduced Susceptibility to Vancomycin, Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus Faecalis (VRE), Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA), and Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Var:Bovis (BCG) (TB).
This disinfectant is extremely powerful and highly effective. It can be used to eliminate germs in schools, bathrooms, animal care facilities, health clubs, daycare centers, laundry facilities, and nursing homes. It is versatile and ideal for critical care areas where control of cross contamination between treated surfaces is crucial.
The high-quality formula that gives this cleaner its immense power is also available in wipe form, such as the CaviWipes Surface Disinfectant Wipes.
Product Features and Benefits
- Disinfects Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces
- Kill Bacteria, Germs, and Viruses in Minutes
- 3-in-1 - Cleaner, Disinfectant, Decontaminant
- Helps Eliminate Cross Contamination
- Extremely Powerful and Highly Effective
- Manufacturer: Metrex
- Product Numbers: 13-1000, 13-1002, 13-1008, 13-1024, 13-1025, 13-5000, 13-5008, 13-5024
- Type: Liquid
- Scent: Alcohol Scent
- Dispensing Method: Spray Bottle, Pour Container, Non Aerosol Spray, Trigger Spray, Gallon Jug
- Application: Surface Disinfectant Cleaner
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains product guide
CDC Principles of Cleaning and Disinfecting Environmental Surfaces Video (6:24 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A