Customers Also Bought
Surgilast is a Tubular Elastic Stretch Net designed to serve as a secondary dressing or dressing retainer. Surgilast Net Dressing applies gentle pressure to keep primary dressings in place. Surgilast Net Dressing Tubular Elastic Stretch Net may also be used to keep medical tubing and medical devices in position. Manufactured by Derma Sciences, Surgilast Tubular Elastic Stretch Net is made of elastic material that is flexible and adaptable to your specific needs. No adhesive tape is needed; instead, Surgilast serves as a dressing or medical device retainer.
Derma Sciences Surgilast Tubular Elastic Stretch Net Dressing Retainer Features & Benefits
- Tubular Elastic Stretch Net.
- Serves as a secondary dressing to keep primary dressings in place.
- Serves as a securing device to keep medical tubing and other medical devices in place.
- Easy to customize to meet individual needs.
Derma Sciences Surgilast Net Dressing Tubular Elastic Stretch Net Applications
- Securing burn dressings.
- Securing post-op dressings.
- Retaining hot or cold packs.
- Securing IV tubes.
- Retaining incontinence pads.
- Securing Decubitus ulcer dressings.
Derma Sciences Surgilast Net Dressing Tubular Stretch Net Specifications
- Derma Sciences Surgilast Net Dressing Tubular Elastic Gauze Bandage Product Number: GL701, GL702, GL703, GL704, GL705, GL706, GL707, GL708, GL709, GL710, GL711, GL715, GL720, GL722, GL724, GL726.
- Width Options: 6-7/8 Inch, 8 Inch, 10-1/8 Inch, 12-1/4 Inch, 15 Inch, 19-3/4 Inch, 25-1/2 Inch, 29 Inch, 32-1/2 Inch, 36 Inch or 38 Inch.
- Length: 10 Yards or 25 Yards.
- Application: Dressing Retainer, Medical Device Positioning.
- Manufacturer: Derma Sciences.
- Brand: Surgilast.
- HCPCS Code: A6457.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Derma Sciences
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDoes this product contain rayon?Question by: Ann on Oct 13, 2017 4:18:00 PMRayon is not on the list of ingredients by the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Feb 6, 2018 10:19:00 AMHow do I determine the size I need?Question by: Linda on Oct 23, 2017 2:13:00 PMEach specified item number has a recommended area for usage (chest, arms, legs, etc.). If there is still a concern over a needed size, we recommend contacting the manufacturer for more detail.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 16, 2018 10:00:00 AM
- Shipping & Returns
Based on your history
- Highly Protective of Finger Gauze Dressings
- Sizing Info Is Vague and Contains Latex
- The product is exactly as advertised