Customers Also Bought
The K&H Perfect Bucket Heater is a necessary pet accessory to keep your pet's drinking water from freezing during cold winter months. It's safe to use the heater on either a plastic or metal bucket or pail. Operating the Perfect Bucket Heater is a cinch by simply plugging it into an outlet for easy 24/7 operation. The heater itself is economical and it won't break your bank since it's thermostatically controlled to consume only 80 watts. It maintains the water temperature for up to a 16-gallon bucket of water to accommodate your larger animals.
K&H Pet Products 8080 Low Wattage Perfect Bucket Heater is connected to a 5-1/2 foot cord and comes with a cord safety clip to mount to the bucket to keep cord secure and out of the way.
Richell also manufactures the Thermal Bowl as another option to keep water from freezing in sub-zero temperatures.
Features and Benefits
- Keeps Pet Water From Freezing
- Will Maintain Pails up to 16 Gallons
- Safe for Either Metal or Plastic Buckets or Pails
- Includes Cord Safety Clip
- Thermostatically Controlled Temperature
- Uses Only 80 Watts
- Safety Maintains Water to -20 Fahrenheit
- Product Number: 8080
- Manufacturer: K&H Pet Products
- Quantity: Each
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Length: 6.5 Inches
- Width: 4.5 Inches
- Cord Length: 5-1/2 Ft (57 Inches)
- Safety Listing: MET
- Color: Grey
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Application: Heater to Maintain Prevent Pet Drinking Water
- To meet MET safety guidelines, K&H does not recommend the heater be plugged into an extension cord since not all extension cords on the market have been tested.
- Product is designed for 24/7 operation, however it's recommended to follow electrical appliance protocol by unplugging heater when leaving the home for an extended vacation.
- The heater is safe to touch when warm, but it's recommended to unplug before cleaning.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer K&H Pet Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!