Customers Also Bought
Carrasyn V Hydrogel Wound Dressing is a non-oily primary dressing. The hydrogel dressing maintains a moist environment in the wound. By keeping the wound area moist, healing processes such as granulation become more efficient. This dressing is ideal in various situations including the treatment of diabetic ulcers, foot ulcers, second degree burns, pressure ulcers, and more. In addition, you will want a secondary dressing such as the adhesive foam from McKesson to keep exudate and the hydrogel from leaking out of the wound area.
Carrasyn V Hydrogel Wound Dressing Features and Benefits
- Primary Dressing to Treat Wounds
- Ideal in Variety of Situations Including Ulcers and Burns
- Maintains Moist Environment for Optimal Healing
- Product Number: CRR101023CS
- Volume: 3 oz
- Type: Hydrogel
- Primary or Secondary: Primary
- Manufacturer: MedLine
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!