Customers Also Bought
- Adjustable Bath & Shower Seat may be used in the shower or bath to support mobility patients. The legs of the bath chair are adjustable by 7 inches. The seat provides easy grip handles for additional safety. The compact design of this Shower Seat allows it to fit into virtually every tub and shower- whether at home or away. Manufactured by Carex, the Carex Adjustable Bath Seat is made with sturdy construction and a stylish appearance. Equipped with non-slipping tips, the shower seat is less likely to scoot out from under you. Drainage holes in the seat allow water to escape so that water does not pool on the seating surface.
- Constructed with durable plastic and aluminum
- Easy grip handles
- Slip resistant rubber tips offer stability
- Comfortable contoured seat with backrest option
- Convenient notch holds hand held shower spray head
- May be used in bathtub or shower
- Durable design
- Comfortable seating surface
- Slip resistant tips
- Secure handles provide seating assistance
- Lightweight and easy to move
- Product Number: FGB65100, FGB65000, FGB65777
- Width: 20 inches
- Height: Adjustable 13.5 to 20.5 inches
- Depth: 18 inches
- With Back: 5.46 pounds
- Without Back: 4.1 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Color: White.
- Application: Adjustable Bath and Shower Seat
- Backrest Options: With or Without
- Handles: Yes.
- Manufacturer: Carex.
- UPC Code: 023601026514.
- HCPCS Code: E0245.
- Carex Warranty: Limited Lifetime.
Product Features and Benefits
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!