Customers Also Bought
Orange denotes safety and CARE ON Nitrile Exam Powder-Free Gloves are durable orange-colored gloves for high-visibility for work environments where safety is the utmost importance. This vivid color also creates clarity when choosing the correct glove. CARE ON Nitrile gloves are ideal for industrial use due to nitrile's superior chemical resistance and 6 mil thickness to handle tough jobs. In addition, synthetic nitrile won't leave residue and therefore great for working on electronic components and for laboratory and forensic applications. Nitrile is known for its tear and puncture resistant properties. These gloves are exam grade and work well in dentist offices, tattoo parlors, automotive shops and EMT units exposed to potentially harmful substances, body fluids or blood-borne pathogens.
The gloves are latex-free and powder-free to avoid allergic reaction. The palm surface is given texture for added grip. The gloves come in size Small, Medium, Large, X-Large and XX-Large. The beaded cuff also adds to its many safety features to protect fluids from the forearm.
Features and Benefits:
- Bold Color Enhances Safety
- Forms to Hand
- Protects Against Blood-borne Pathogens
- Protects Against Variety of Chemicals
- No Residue Left Behind
- Excellent Grip
- Excellent Tactile Sensitivity
- Tensile Strength
- Manufacturer: TG Medical Inc.
- Brand: CARE ON
- Sizes: ON50005 (Small), ON50010 (Medium), ON50015 (Large), ON50020 (X-Large), ON50025 (XX-Large)
- Color: Orange
- Exam Grade
- Material: Nitrile
- Beaded Cuff
- Textured Palm
- Thickness: 6 mil
- Average Weight: 5.4 Grams
- Quantity: 100/Box, 1000/Case; 90/Box, 900/Case (X-Large and XX-Large)
- Always select a glove size to fit snugly against the hand. Gloves that are too small can be uncomfortable and may tear. Gloves that are too big may interfere with dexterity.
- Always check gloves for physical damage such as cracking, discoloration, tears or pin holes.
- Always check out the expiration date and never use expired gloves.
- Gloves are not fire resistant and should be kept from flames and high temperature heat sources.
- Avoid contacting skin with glove upon removal.
- Wash hands after removing gloves.
- Properly dispose gloves after use.
- Do not re-use disposable gloves, it's for one-time use.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A