Other AirLife product(s)
Nebulizer AirLife Misty Max 10 Disposable Nebulizer delivers fast and effective treatment more efficiently to a wide range of patients. Manufactured by CareFusion, the AirLife Misty Max 10 Nebulizer features a one-piece jet design that delivers high output rates, resulting in faster treatment times and consistent medication delivery. A full 10 cc capacity provides medication dosing flexibility. The anti-spill design helps prevent medication waste and allows the nebulizer to be used at an angle to accommodate various patient positions.
AirLife Misty Max 10 comes with an Adult Nebulizer Aerosol Mask.This aerosol mask is soft and constructed with high grade resins. The smooth, feathered edges os the aerosol mask is designed for patient comfort while reducing irritation points. All AirLife masks are designed for anatomical compatibility. The Nebulizer AirLife Misty Max 10 Disposable Nebulizer also includes 7 foot standard Oxygen Tubing.
Nebulizer AirLife Misty Max 10 Disposable Nebulizer Components
- Misty Max 10 Nebulizer.
- Adult Aerosol Mask
- 7 Foot Oxygen Tubing with Blue Rigid Tip
- Nebulizer Bacteria Filter (002450)
Nebulizer AirLife Misty Max 10 Disposable Nebulizer Features & Benefits
- Designed with an advanced jet for fast treatment times.
- Provides fine particles with a tighter distribution (higher percentage of respirable particles) than conventional nebulizers.
- Constructed of high impact plastic to resist breakage.
- Anti-spill design helps prevent medication waste
Nebulizer AirLife Misty Max 10 Disposable Nebulizer Specifications
- Nebulizer AirLife Misty Max 10 Disposable Nebulizer Product ID Number: 002433.
- Capacity: 10 mL or 10 cc.
- Inhalation Type: Mask.
- Oxygen Tube Connector Type: Standard Connector.
- Volume Type: Small Volume.
- Manufacturer: CareFusion.
- Latex Free.
- HCPCS code: A7003
- Additional Information
Manufacturer CareFusion Sub Brand AirLife
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Glad to have found your web site.