Customers Also Bought
Powerheart AED G3 Plus Defibrillator is a fully automatic cardiac resuscitation device designed for use by the general public to revive cardiac patients. This self-testing device is portable for use where needed. Simple to use, the Powerheart guides the user step-by-step throught the resuscitation process. This external defibrillator offers text, visual and audio prompts to guide the user. Equipped with electrode pads that attach to the patient's chest, this medical device monitors the patient's condition and then indicates the next procedure to follow. This Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) automatically analyzes the patient’s electrocardiogram (ECG) and advises the user and automatically administers an electric shock if needed.
Product Components List
- AED unit
- Electrode Pads, 1 set
- IntelliSense Lithium Battery
- Carry Case
- Instruction manual
- CD Training
Product Features & Benefits
- Fully automatic
- Pads offer monitoring and shock therapy
- Rescue Ready technology performs self-checks and partial and full charge at schedule intervals
- RescueCoach prompts the user through each step
- Non-polarized electrode pads
- biphasic technology calculates electrical impedance
- Product Number: 9390A-1001SP
- Dimensions: 10.6 x 12.4 x 3.3 Inch
- Application: External Automated Defibrillator
- Energy Output: 200, 300 Joules Output
- Display Type: High-resolution LCD
- Operation Type: Automatic
- Prompt Types: Text, Audio and Visual Prompts
- Power Source: Battery Operated
- Brand: AED G3 Plus
- Manufacturer: Cardiac Science
G3 Plus Automatic External Defibrillator Demonstration Video (6:30 minutes)
- Additional Information
Additional InformationWhat's in the Box?
- AED PlusYes
- Adult Electrode PadYes
- Lithium BatteryYes
- Instruction ManualYes
- CD TrainingYes
- Width10.6 Inch
- Length12.4 Inch
- Depth3.3 Inch
- Total Size434 Cubic Inches
- Weight6.6 Pounds
- Energy Output200, 300 Jouels
- Operation ModeFully Automatic
- Design/UseFor the General Public
- Text PromptYes
- LED PromptYes
- Voice PromptYes
- Product7 Years
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Product Brochure contains features and benefits.
- User Manual contains setup and use instructions.
- Product FAQ provides frequently asked questions and answers.
- Product Specifications provides detailed specs.
- Mosesso Jr, Vincent N., et al. "Effects of AED device features on performance by untrained laypersons." Resuscitation 80.11 (2009): 1285-1289.
- Chan, Tony, et al. "Hatzolah emergency medical responder service: to save a life." Medical journal of Australia 186.12 (2007): 639.
- Loma-Osorio, Pablo, et al. "The Girona Territori Cardioprotegit project: performance evaluation of public defibrillators." Revista Española de Cardiología (English Edition) 71.2 (2018): 79-85.
- Løfgren, B., and N. H. Krarup. "AED voice prompts—Significant differences between four commonly used AEDS." Resuscitation 77 (2008): S52-S53.